- A preconfigured server instance for deploying your Djongo powered apps.
- Public API endpoint, accessible from the web.
- You get access to the priority discussion board on Discord.
- Resolution time within 2 - 4 weeks.
- Issue resolved within the next day.
- Email support.
If you are an enterprise that uses Djongo for commercial purposes, you need a license to use Djongo. Rights granted are:
- Similar to a MIT style license.
- To use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software.
Get phone, chat, and email support. Send us a message for more information.
Djongo forum is where you can watch for:
- New release announcements.
- Suggest improvements.
- Ask questions.
- Discuss topics pertaining to Django and MongoDB.
Alternatively, send us a message and we will get back to you.